List of Comedians that are being unapologetically dense about this issue:
- Jim Norton (“Why is it okay for an actor to play a rapist, but not for a comic to joke about it?”)
- Louis C.K. (“your show makes me laugh every time I watch it. And you have pretty eyes”)
- Patton Oswalt (“Wow, @danieltosh had to apologize to a self-aggrandizing, idiotic blogger. Hope I never have to do that (again).”)
- Dane Cook (“If you journey through life easily offended by other peoples words I think it’s best for everyone if you just kill yourself”)
- Anthony Jeselnik (“An offended audience member repeating a comedian’s act from memory is worse than, literally, anything”)
- Stevie Ryan (“Daniel Tosh can’t make a rape joke but Eminem can have hit songs about it? PS. AIDS jokes are funnier”)
- Doug Stanhope (“You’re hilarious. If you ever apologize to a heckler again I will rape you. #FuckThatPig”) — wow.
- Opie Radio (“To all the idiots! I completely support Daniel Tosh being a comic in a comedy club! Even if it means rape jokes!”)
- Kumail Nanjiani (“Two things about the Tosh thing. 1. It was said in the moment and not a pre written thing. 2. If you think he’s pro rape you’re an idiot.”) — this one, though. as though it makes it better that it was an off-the-cuff comment. don’t you see how revealing that is about him and his values?
- Sarah Beattie (“calm down about rape jokes everyone’s been raped at least once by george lucas”)
- Doug Benson (“Maybe Daniel Tosh was confused about where he was. He wouldn’t have offended anyone over at the Rape Factory. #ThisTweetWillBeDeletedSoon”)
Just so you have a list and can see how horrible people are all in one place
Also known as: An unfunny easily-offended faggot makes a list of hilarious people!
Especially Patton, he’s funny as SHIT.
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
Giant walking vagina capable of typing makes list of hilarious comedians everyone should love
hey it’s like what I said, but slightly different (specifically, not as good)
It struck me as extremely suspicious how the entire list is funny and intelligent people.
It’s like all those comedians are let in on a secret that certain people on bumblr are not yet aware of.
except dane cook /laughz
If we can’t joke about our social existence, then we can’t even learn to handle living with it. That’s all.